At Inland Control & Services Inc.
We strongly promote the policy of "Safety, Quality, and Productivity".
Every day we are busy installing and servicing cutting-edge controls solutions for our clients. We are looking for people who have the drive and the ambition to become part of a team of professionals.
Overall we are looking for hardworking, career oriented individuals with a good attitude.
We offer competitive wages, benefits and more.
Jr Application Engineer
- City: Prince George, BC
- Posted: Date: Aug 10, 2018
- Type: Full Time/Permanent
- Wage: Based on experience/skill
Our Application Engineers work with project managers and field crew to develop architecture design and program digital control systems. There is no entry level training needed for this position, you will work with our experienced engineers to gain the knowledge and skills needed. Though a strong understanding of computers and software such as Microsoft Office products is required to thrive in this position. Inland Control & Services offers competitive wages based on performance, as well as health & dental benefits.
Understanding and knowledge of building mechanical/electrical systems and equipment, Delta DDC controls systems software/architecture, typical DDC controls system devices
Adherence to construction schedules and deadlines
Effective and timely communication at the highest possible level
Total customer satisfaction, internal and external
- Designs building automation systems consisting of mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, bill of materials, sequence of operations, valve and damper schedules, DDC panel layouts to meet the intent of the based on project plans, specifications and contract documents.
- Creates, submits, and tracks RFIs, submittals, and changes to original project scope.
- Selects products and materials, sizes, types, and location placement to ensure products meet specification requirements.
- Requests equipment/materials quotes from 3rd party vendors, as well as orders and tracks all required products and materials for timely delivery on the job site.
- Responsible for sequences of operation which meet the project requirements.
- Coordinates and communicates with project manager.
- Coordinates work with installation tech and other trades as required.
- Coordinates with Graphic Designers in the creation of system graphics.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of day to day activities on project site. This includes, but is not limited to, coordination of field resources, installation of control system components, management of subcontractors and vendors, start-up/point to point checkout, and project commissioning activities.
- Attends engineering handoff meeting with installation tech/subcontractor, ensuring installation tech/subcontractor has a complete understanding of project schedule, scope, installation requirements, and site specific safety requirements.
- Acts as a technical resource to existing customers and field employees as needed.
- High School Graduate
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
While we appreciate all applications we receive, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org